papel.cy guarantees the refund process if the user had problems about our service. However, if papel.cy account already funded and the user still wants refund, papel.cy accept that customer can change their mind and may require refund. Every refund get checked from us specially and became completed.
This “Refund Policy” is about only the user funding and the fees in our website. This refund policy, doesn’t include crypto-coins between users and GHS’s buy and sell process. It means that we don’t refund anything about GHS or bought crypto coins. If there will be any problem about customers’ crypto coins or GHS payments, papel.cy guarantees that, we will check the whole process and do what is necessary.
Refunds in excess of the original amount are prohibited.
1. Banking Day: (Check Payment Policy).
2. Business Day: Every official week in the UK means the working day.
3. Chargeback: Means that the return of the user's money by the ve banking because of disputed and / or fraudulent transaction.
4. Eligibility Criteria: Means that the requirements to be met for reimbursement or refund.
5. Financing: (Check Payment Policy).
6. Refund Form: It means that the user which demans refund must fill the papel.cy’s form.
7. Funds: (Check Payment Policy).
8. Giver Bank: Means that the bank that gives the user the card as a card holder.
9. Returning the original amount: The exact amount of the transaction fee deducted from the amount of certain member transactions.
10. Reimbursement Form: It means that the user which demans refund must fill the papel.cy’s form.
11. Return: It means that the amount of transaction fee that the user pays for certain transactions.
12. Original amount of return: The exact amount of the amount accumulated in the user's account.
13. Refund: It means that the amount of funds that transferred to the user's account.
14. Transaction Fees: It means that a fee charged by a bank / financial institution after processing a valid refund request.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS
The user who has paid for papel.cy services, that is to say that he has paid a transaction fee or has financed his account, may request a refund in accordance with the eligibility criteria as set forth herein. A refund / refund will only be considered when the user is in full compliance with the eligibility criteria. In the event that the user fails to meet any of the eligibility criteria, papel.cy shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to refuse the user's refund / refund request. The user who wants to request a refund / refund must request a refund / return form, fill it and send the relevant form to the papel.cy support address. You can get your demand form if you mail to firstname.lastname@example.org address. In order to prevent prohibited behavior, all payments and information related to reimbursement / refund can be requested by papel.cy for verification. In such a case, papel.cy may ask the user to provide certain documents, including, but not limited to, identity documents, credit card and other documents proving that the invoice has been issued and / or a copy of the invoice. In the event that the user does not submit the appropriate documents or information within three (3) days at the request of the papel.cy, or if there is any doubt about the accuracy of the documents provided, the papel.cy shall be entitled to refuse the user's request for refund. papel.cy will process the user's refund / refund form as soon as practicable. Response times will vary depending on the stated causes of the request. In any event, the papel.cy shall notify the user of the result of the request in accordance with the timescales specified herein. The refund / refund request will be approved or rejected after rigorous verification by papel.cy.
NOTE: The submission of the refund form does not guarantee that the user’s requests will be met.
4. REQUIREMENT COMPETENCE CRITERIA
(i) All reimbursement requests could only be accepted by papel.cy not later than forty-eight (48) hours after the transaction has been performed. (ii) The notifications referred to in paragraph (i) above must be returned to papel.cy by filling in the return form. (iii) The completed return form must be sent to the papel.cy’s e-mail address in the subject line with 'Refund Request'.
5. TERM OF REFUND
(i) All refund requests must send to papel.cy after fill in the refund form.
(ii) The completed return form must be sent to the papel.cy electronic mail address in the subject line with 'Return Request'.
(iii) papel.cy allows the user to reimburse using the payment method that the user uses to make the payment, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
6. PROCESS TIME
Within fifteen (15) business days of the date of receipt of a refund / return form, papel.cy will contact the user for further information (if required) and the user will be required to provide this information as soon as possible..
papel.cy will notify the user by e-mail of the final decision regarding the refund / return:
- Within fifteen (15) business days after receiving the requested supplementary supplementary document or information,
- Within twenty (20) business days after receipt of a refund / return form if further information or documents are not requested, Refund will be processed within fourteen (14) days from the date of acceptance, without delay, and papel.cy accepts the user's right to refund. In the following cases, the user will not be able to receive a refund:
- If requested by papel.cy, the user cannot provide papel.cy with any information and / or document (s) under the conditions specified herein,
- papel.cy suspects that the user has or is involved in, or is involved in, fraudulent or illegal activities, including prohibited behavior;
- No refunds / returns.
NOTE: papel.cy reserves the right to lock user funds while executing a refund / return investigation, funds are inaccessible during this investigation.
7. CHARCEBACK papel.cy waits for the user to contact him using your contact information at papel.cy to resolve any issues with your payments before confirming any chargeback request. This does not affect any rights and / or claims that the user may have against the bank / financial institution. papel.cy will investigate any charceback iptal requests made by the user and will inform the customer of the issuance request whether any service or transaction has been canceled. papel.cy reserves the right to suspend the user's account and to lock user funds during the invoice inquiry procedure.
8. OTHER CONDITIONS
The charges for reimbursement and refunds will only be born by the user. These fees will be deducted from the final amount of refund and returns. This return policy will be changed from time to time if there is a change in the legislation. The terms and conditions of the return policy can be changed by papel.cy and papel.cy reserves the right to make an appropriate statement in case of any change. The changes will apply after the update is made via papel.cy. If the user does not accept the revised refund and return policy, they should not continue to use the services. If the user continues to use the services after the date of entry into force of the change, he / she uses the services in accordance with the new refund and return policy.